Thursday 26 March 2009

Ireland


I have been fascinated with Ireland since childhood. It seems all great things come from there: U2 and Enya, Liam Neeson, Jonathan Rhys Meyers and (Oh, my God!) Colin Farrell. I also love its History and Culture. And, of course, the accent. Have I mentioned I have a thing with accents?
Anyway, this card was sent by neojojo's sister, a portuguese living in Ireland. I am not much of a sheep person but I find this card very amuzing. Oh, how I would love to visit Ireland!...

2 comments:

  1. I've been, but I'd love to go back! Maybe both our wishes will come true some day.

    And yes, yes to Colin Firth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warm greetings from another Postcrosser! This card is so funny! I love your postcard blog!I am going to follow your blog, feel free to follow mine as well at http://postcardvoyager.blogspot.com

    And also, any time you'd like to swap, let me know! I have lots of cards. :)

    Have a happy mail day! :)
    Katie (krhocevar at Postcrossing)

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
Esta obra está licenciada sob uma Licença Creative Commons.