Thursday 24 December 2009

Mail damages...


I am usually a lucky girl, specially with all things related with mail. I rarelly loose any cards and mine usually arrive well at other people's mail boxes.
But this time, bad luck rang my door bell and left this at my door step. This is the sort of thing that makes me very angry. This envelope, sent to me by edward, from Taiwan, arrived a while back at my mail box looking like this. It seems it caught a bit of rain, although it arrived dry. It also had a stamp missing.
The two cards inside where damaged too. One of it was glued to another. It was a beautiful bridge card for ny bridge collection.
Unfortunely, I'm sure I'm not the only one with such problems. If any of you want to share your story, send me an e-mail and I will post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Esta obra está licenciada sob uma Licença Creative Commons.